What is a Marketing Campaign?
Marketing campaigns for advertisement and publicity are a series of organised activities created by employing different marketing tools and strategies in order to boost the sales of a product or service, to create the image of a company or to establish a communication between client and company.
E-Marketing, also known as Internet Marketing or Online Marketing, is done by using the internet as a tool and platform. For instance, e-mail marketing, content marketing, buzz marketing and so on.
Even if you have a great product that people would love, it can go completely unnoticed without reaching any successful sales level if it’s not promoted correctly. Your potential clients will always be waiting to learn about its existence, and in the Internet era, it is better to make use of all digital means available.
What’s the purpose of a Marketing Campaign?
First, we must establish what we consider the purpose of our campaigns. How do we create a professional and effective campaign? The goal of a marketing campaign is to produce concrete results that can be measured with tools such as Google Analytics, and the marketing strategy should be consistent with the company’s sales. A marketing campaign can be focused on increasing the sales of a product or line of products, by increasing the number of people that sign up for the company’s newsletter or the number of people visiting a specific section of the company’s website.
The process of an online marketing campaigns must be preceded by a comprehensive analysis of the industry, the competition, and the behaviour and preferences of the clients. We recommend the use of accurate tools such as SEOstation, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, among others.
The objective of a marketing campaign can be summarized as follows:
- Increase sales
- Increase brand awareness
- Introduction or launch of a new product
- Re-introduction of a product in a given market. Such re-launch is required when the product recognition or its sales are low.
- Update the market or the target group of the product.
Who are we?
B2Bweb is a Marketing Agency based in Dublin. We offer integral services in marketing campaigns, online marketing and branding. We serve clients across Europe (Norway, Island, Ireland, England) and one of our specialities is marketing for Polish companies in Dublin. For several years, we have been operating in the English market and offering top quality services in web design, ecommerce, graphic design and search engine optimisation.
B2Bweb Online Marketing Campaign services
In order to help our clients to boost their sales and promote their company and products online, we offer:
- E-mail marketing campaigns. Making use of the best tools for bulk email delivery and automated marketing tools such as FreshMail and SALESManago.
- Social media marketing campaigns. These campaigns are run on the most popular social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. while using monitoring tools like Google Alerts and Brand24.
- B2B marketing campaigns. Focusing on the specific nature of business to business campaigns and the different ways to reach individual clients.
- Buzz marketing campaigns or buzz marketing, employing real users.
- E-marketing campaigns. Broader marketing campaigns using different and numerous tools and strategies.
- Content marketing campaigns. This is done by producing quality content and posting on blogs, social channels and websites, with the inclusion of graphic elements, multimedia and text optimised for SEO.
A single marketing campaign can cost from a few euros to thousands, depending on the target, objective and scope. The price will be defined by the purpose and the marketing tools to be used throughout the campaign.
During our first meeting, you will be able to determine the budget to be allocated in order to obtain the desired results from an online campaign. Come and talk to us, our marketing experts in Dublin will be happy to assist you.
Request a quotation free of charge
If you need more information or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. It’s free and easy, just give us a call on +353 1 443 4673 or fill out this contact form and we will be happy to answer your queries.